Still surviving..........
Yeah still surviving and happy out there! Still enjoying my new found career and meeting people out there! Hubby has been very supportive but hor can't stand him sometimes (always nag or scold me ;P) Kids lei, forever that lovable! I love my 3Rs madly deeply...
Last week went St James with a bunch of frens. Wow can u imagine?? I've not step into disco for solid 7 years! I was once such a "cheong" little ger! Wow stepping there brought back memories of my younger days...sigh getting old liao =(
Yesterday was in a very low mood. hahaha Cos whole day kena scolding lah. Landlord scold, tenant scold, buyer scold, quarrel with hb. Just not my day...dunno wat the luck or wat the FxxK! Thank God for sending loving people ard me to support me! Oh well, today is definitely a GREAT day. Ok...gonna hv dinner now, closing sales later on yippeeeee
Pixs for u guys!





2 Comments:
wah reyes big boy oredi!
ya lor, when's the last time u see him??? time really flies
Post a Comment
<< Home