Thursday, June 22, 2006

Specially delicated for gonnabe "king kong"

Yoyoyo u know who are u! U know who I'm talking abt! okok...

To furnish yr bungalow now, beside folic acid, fish fish fish or omega fish (i took Efalex)...once "HE" is staying in yr bungalow, ReD meat, multi vitamin and most impt Calcium (milk and yoghurt good but will put on ton weight. My gynae say Redoxon good (Calucim + Vit D) Music music music, my classical music on for 24/7. And I believe in teaching the unborn so must read read read daily. (Don't read wat balls hor) Talk talk talk also impt and I believe u sure can lah, u so talkertive! hahaha... Tell him, he's gonnabe a good boy, perfect eyesight, good hearing, heart pumping well, lungs, intestines, bladder, liver all his organs functioning well. Coming out will be a good baby blah blah blah blah blah....

aiyooyoooo u really got all of us excited last nite, can't wait to see u in yr "king kong" state....U really "BRAVE" har! btw.. more pixs for u to view lah





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home