Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Haloo EveryOnE

Hihihihih hugs and kisses....been a long time since I last blogged. The past month had been a very busy month. Not easy I would say after being a sahm for 5yrs. (brains almost dead, i think). A lot of hard work to be put into my work.

Thot at home, some people suck, but some people outside too!!! U can be nice to someone but u never know when that someone will backstab you. Been backstab before, therefore I'm much smarter now. Well lately some close frenz have been telling me "ohohohoh Mindy you are soooo evil!!" hahahahahah yeah I am!!!!

Dunno y, I'm always having troubles with maids! the past ones and now is sil's one! That damn f***ing P*G! She better keep her mouth SHUT for I know, just one more time, the whole house will "shake" for sure!

My mama and hb have been saying I'm fussy. hahaha mama said my character is exactly the same as papa. I don't know. I don't care a damn what people say abt me now. I am what I am! This is ME! Life still MUST goes on anyway.

okok for my kids, they are hopping ard all the time. Rick seem like a young grown up now. Raeann still that little "biG" missy at home. Reyes, the most adorable one, turning over and over and over and over, sitting independently for a min now.

Just wanna say I love my hb and kids!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home