It has been a long time....



When is it i last blog?? 15 Aug. Been near to 2 mths!
What have I been doing these 2 mths? Really love my career more and more each day! Love viewing properties! Love seeing show flats, love making my clients happy when they bought their lovely homes. Anyway anyway, what makes me over the clouds is ... I'm the Top Salesperson for the month of Sep!!! Will work extremely hard to my goal to be the TOP for the year!!!
Life is beautiful! God has blessed!


3 Comments:
congratulations! wah still got time take studio photos ah? do you do rental? yes plan to shift.
yooo dear,
yeah i do everything. You wanna rent out yr 686? Where you wanna rent to? Katong area?
Let me know. I search for you.
Wah congrats!!!!!!!!
Next meal on you ok? *wink*wink*
Love your photos! Must share which studio u take them k?
Post a Comment
<< Home