Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy BirthDaY to..................... MEEEEE!

Yeah it's my birthday! haPpY birthdaY to me, hapPy birthdaY to me, happY birthdaY to me, happy birthday to ME!

Not a super great birthday, I was sick (was in the rain sat while having viewings), had viewings the whole day today but am HappY that my 3 kids sang birthday song for me this morning! My mama, aunt and ah ma came and celebrated for me too. Hb brought me to Oscar for buffet but I have no appetite at all. Tday whole day never eat but don't feel hungry.

What's my wish??? I wish my 3 kids are in great health. My hb and myself very very healthy and my parents and brother in the pink of health all the times.

And dear buddies, sisters, brothers out there, really thank you for all your wishes and remembering my birthday! I'm very touched!!!! We must come out for kopi some day. I need to wind down!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy birthday dear! u share the same b'day as my fren's son :)

6:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home