Thursday, June 22, 2006

The best gathering I've these past years...





Yes Yes Yes...a "12yrs-no-meet" gathering. Our dear fren SemLay has been in US for that long yeah...How I wish time can stretch even longer for us last nite. But then I think we gonna tear down Jack's Place. We are darn noisy!!! If only more and more could make it last nite, it would even be nicer! Some are out of Singapore, some are super busy with their careers...LOL it seems that I'm the ONLY one working the most proffessional job - nahhhh & having so many kids...LOL

I dunno if God arrange for this gathering and He wants me to spend tons time with my family?? Lately I find myself really over busy with my kids. Hopefully when school reopen for them, I can arrange my time properly again. Yukie showed me the pixs of her mum and it really pains me. Illness can really change a person 360deg thou it only happen for few mths. She told me the importance of spending quality time with our parents & family before it's too late. With those crimes happening almost daily in our neighbouring country, I really hope my mum can shift over here soon. God, please please take good care of my family for me. I need You to watch over them....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home