Feeling PisseD!!!
Mother! What's the meaning of MOTHER? Can anyone tell me? I look into dictionary and it's written "A female parent" Just that??? oh...if u are a woman, anytime u can have the title of mother by popping out a baby??? I know its none of my dam* shi* business but I just feel upset by those mothers who don't care for their kids! 9 mths pregnancy, baby out! How a mother feel looking at her precious? Won't u wanna be with the baby all time, even if not all time but most of the time??? Basket! My heart just feel pain for a baby being look after by maid 24hrs where the mother just "dump" the baby and maid somewhere day and night, where the parents just go home themselves! Never carry her baby much, never spend time, never make milk, just all the never and never! Why give birth in the first place?????
Share some happy thing, see my darling...he's 5weeks old. I love him to bits so do his kor kor and jie jie! Reyes u are so fortunate yeah?

Me? Still in 50% confinement state. Mil still preparing 50% confinment food for me. My weight? Phew at least drop 2kg. So I still have 7kg to shed...OH pls faster!!!


2 Comments:
So cute! I miss having small babies :P
Very soon, yr turn!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home