Fussy Me???
Guess I am...Or am I not? Frankly lately or shd I say since my confinement, guess how many hrs of sleep I hv at nite?? I think only 3hrs. I'm a light sleeper. Once I'm awake, very hard to sleep again. My body is tired, yesterday, I feel a little giddy. Last nite slept at 11.30pm, woke up 1am and ta ta...couldn't sleep anymore. Then managed to doze off at ard 4am but at 5am Rick woke me up! Then ard 6plus, I slept then I jumped up at 7.30am cos never see Reyes on his bed!!!
Ran out of the room and saw my maid carrying him. She told me Reyes cried at 6plus so she rocked him on the rocking chair. Actually it's nice of her, she said I've not been sleeping...but then inside me, I'm NOT happy! sigh sigh sigh mindy mindy... yr fussy old self seem to come back har???
Just now, I decided to drive my kids to school and I did! Billy and Reyes slept tog on bed while I sneaked out (lol of cos mil dunno). Really love sending them to school, seeing them happily running into their school.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home