4th March, Rick's birthday


That's my BIG BOY! Can't believe it, he's 5yrs old! The day I was preggy with him and up till the day i gave birth to him, i still can remember very clearly! Times flies...I think the next time round when I'm saying this again, he may be 15yrs old, 25 yrs old...
Rick celebrated his birthday on Friday with his teachers and classmates. I ordered his fav cake, HMMMMmm dunno wat gansesers (sp?/) Anyway he loves it, so who cares what's the pix! On sat, his actual birthday, daddy brought the 2 kids out to game arcade and swensens to hv ice-cream. Daddy bought a gift for Rick too. He's such a happy boy!


4 Comments:
ROTFL! It's Gransazer! Where did u get it from? I also ordered a cake for sz last week. getting it tomorrow but it's cars on tracks. He picked himself over power rangers lah, masked riders lah and gransazer lah. Boys! :P
Got it fm creative. He chose the one he like. I knew it, he sure choose that. Frankly I don't like that, but he like...wat to do? His birthday, He BIG! haha
mummy mindy, wat is Gransazer??? LOL kc:)
LOL, u watch kids central then u'll know...those kind of transformers stuff
Post a Comment
<< Home