3 weeks old

Wow time flies, flies and flies...3 weeks had past! Yippeee one more week and MINDY GONNA BE FREE...of cos not "eng eng", gonna be as busy as ever, BUTTT FREE FROM CONFINEMENT! YEAHHHHH
Ok, update abt myself these past 3 weeks.... I think u'll get a shocked. I eat 7 meals per day! haha my bil everyday come my room and see me eat! He said it's kinda scary to need to eat non stop for confinement. I tell u, I eat till can vomit man, somemore my mil cooked really a BIG bowl. I did something sinful which I don't dare to let anyone know except my mama & aunties. I threw the food away into the dustbin (lukily mil never check the dustbin) and I flushed it into the toiet bowl too (until the bowl was stucked ...ohhh mine, mindy) Not that i wanna be sinful but every meals i really really don't hv any appetite. Sitting there staring at the food hoping the food can eat me up! Can't really eat much but at least I finished up almost 2 bottles of DOM already. And mil had already used up abt 7 bottles of XO on me and dunno how many more bottles of red wine.
People who came and visited me kept telling me how blessed am I to have such a good mil who dotes on me. Hmmmmm.... This, I would say I'm thankful to God. He's the one who blessed me with all good things and people in my life!
Bath?? Yes yes yes I did...without letting my hubby and mil know of cos! They sure scold non stop lah...and I wash hair! Locking myself in the room w/o letting anyone knows!!! Can't tahan lah...this weather! 34, 35 degrees lei, want me to die issit!
Back to my little boy, Reyes...He's such a huge drinker. Gonna drained me and making me exhausted man...but seeing him sooo contented after drinking MY milk, I feel full of strength again!



5 Comments:
Reyes looks like Raeanne leh... hope to visit you soon. maybe mid april or 3rd week when i have transport k?
Sure dear, hope to see u and d soon! Many say Reyes looks like Rick and indeed when I look at Rick's baby's pixs, aiyoyo exactly the same...like twins...
I think he looks like Rick too.
Gosh, 7 meals a day? *faint* That is totally scary girl!
I go visit you one of these days ok? :)
LOL....sure faint, when u come u'll see a piggy mindy, oink oink
Post a Comment
<< Home