Monday, February 20, 2006

Nearer and nearer to the Big Day!

U bet! I couldn't sleep again! It's 2.30am now. LOL...I think I'm getting paranoid abt giving birth. Last nite had a bad tummy pain and I thot I was gonna give birth. Then guess what, before that I was reading some women's birth stories and one mentioned abt her giving birth at home cos everything just came too fast. HmmMMMM, I would wanna give birth in hospital. Tomolo visiting Dr Paul again, guess I'm gonna ask him the same question again "Am I gonna give birth sooooonnnnn?" LOL

So IG u went to zoo....it reminds me of the promise I gave Rick. "ONCE mummy pass my driving test, I'll bring u to Zoo!" It had been past 6mths and I still hv not keep to my promise. Having bad morning sickness then and also when preggy, I prefer not to go zoo. Wait for me! AFter mummy's confinement, I'll bring my 2 Rs to the zoo ok???

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, dun think and worry too much. Yes, is a promise you made but you've yet to break it. You promised to bring him to the zoo after you pass your driving right. But you didnt promise exactly when right. Thus, the promise is still on. Rick is a good boy and am sure he understands and would wait for the day to come. Meanwhile you rest well and DUN THINK TOO MUCH!!! AIYO!!!!! IG

12:40 PM  
Blogger Mindy said...

Yup Rick didn't make a fuss over it. I had explained and he knows that I'll bring him only after Reyes is out. haha...cannot think too much liao...I find my mind is very tired...

8:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wishing you a smooth delivery and resume your tai tai hi teas soon! :D

12:01 AM  
Blogger Mindy said...

LOL, funky mama diane,

wait for me...

1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home