Falsm alarm or it's the DaY??
Had been tossing on bed and couldn't get to sleep since 11pm till now @ 4am. Just felt something working out in my tummy...Looking at my tummy now, Reyes seem to make his way a lot down to the pelvis area. Looking at the mirror, my tummy seem to "drop" a lot and even mil commented abt it just now.
Cramps, pain, all seem on and off. I just couldn't lie down properly. Sit up? Lying down straight? Hugging my fav bolster one side? Nope, all positions seem not right.
LOL it's my third pregnancy but it seems like the more I know, the more "kan chiong" I become. Keep looking at my feet, they seem like not swollen anymore. (People told me once yr feet don't look swollen anymore that means u are gonna in labour soon).
Walking ard the house, went downstairs to cook half packet of noodles. Everyone sound asleep....
Haha Reyes guess u are playing joke with mama har? Tomorrow I've dinner with Godparents lei! Mummy still hv not get yr new mattress. Wait wait wait...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home