Friday, February 03, 2006

Waiting to POP

Tired tired tired...lately hv been feeling tired. Went to Paul Tseng yesterday afternoon after picking up kids. Told him abt my contractions 2 days back which scared me (thot I'm gonna give birth at 34 wks???). He said as this is my 3rd pregnancy, my muscles are not as strong as before. So he advised me not to overdo my shopping LOL, dun walk too much lah...
He said the baby is now abt 2.1kg. He's sure that Reyes birth weight would not hit 3kg. Due to my previous 2, Rick at 2.88kg and Raeann at 2.78kg and joked that unless these few weeks left, I eat sooooo much, maybe can hit 3 and above. Haha was laughing...then I would become a PIG nei by then! Well, 2 plus kg is good enuf, easy on Mama rite? But my mother scared me! She said then once I hv any signs, better RUSH to hospital straight, cos 2plus kg may pop out real fast...Well, Well, Well..Hmmmmmm Too tired to think so much for now!

3 Comments:

Blogger ^cherie said...

Gosh, u're scaring me! But popping out fast is a good thing, less suffering mah, but not too fast lah hor. Must tell Reyes to wait for mommy to reach hospital first then only can come out! :D

2:33 PM  
Blogger Mindy said...

Seem like I'm getting this braxton hicks daily and many times a day! Is it a sign that I'm popping real real soon???

9:33 PM  
Blogger ^cherie said...

Real soon... hehe good luck!

11:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home