Thursday, January 19, 2006

Love is in the Airrrr.....


Love the diamond earrings...Look>>> Sweetie rite?
Went shopping today, bought a number of things fm Natural Source which can last me for quite many mths. The staff gave a real cute bear to Raeann, I asked for another one for Rick as Daddy and son went Janzen for hair cut. The staff was real angel to give another one. THanK U!

This afternoon went to Dr Paul's clinic. Haha he managed to rush to the hospital on time last nite, just 5 mins and the mama popped out the lovely baby! Scanning... and I saw Reyes. Dr Paul said he looks chubby. Now I'm at 32 weeks and Reyes is estimated to be 2kg. My next appoint would be on 2 Feb. Oh ya, recently I'm crazy on that idea of eating my placenta after birth. Get Paul's views on this, haha fm his smiles and laughters, he replied "Want high protein stuff, want good skin, go GNC and get." LOL He told me that if I insist on taking, oh well must tell him how it taste!

She sucks man! Watching that 9pm show on Channel 8. Wah that character by Ann Kok really pissed me off...why are such people ard?? In reality there are too! They just seem so self centered, and even could betrayed own family members... Scary, scary

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

testing testing 123 abc

2:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Finally i'm able to put my worthless cent of comment. kekeke..
Welcome to the world of bloggers. Those ear-ings are lovely. Am sure it has put a smile on your face! IG

2:09 PM  
Blogger Mindy said...

Haha not only a smile but many smiles!

2:10 PM  
Blogger ^cherie said...

Eh, i wanna know how placenta taste like too! Haha.. Let me know also ok? ;)

5:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home