Thursday, February 02, 2006

Gong Xi Gong Xi!



For Day 2, as usual yearly would visit Kian Seng's house for a gathering. Guys would be gambling and ladies would hv our "women's talk
In the evening, wanted to watch "I not Stupid Too" but tixs were sold out. Therefore we had our dinner at Sanur.
Day 3, went Aunty's house. Again Rs were eating non-stop! But who cares, as long as it's only once a yr and could see so much happiness on their faces, I wouldn't be too strict on those goodies too.

Yesterday, finally I managed to watch the movie "I not Stupid Too" Oh funny, saw Meiwei and Sam before we watched the show. They couldn't managed to get the 4pm show. After our show, saw them again. They watching 6.30 one. And after their show, we met again! LOL

Back to that show, at the second part of it, I was weeping uncontrollably. It's so upsetting to see nowadays parents and kids hv such wide generation gap. And parents only want kids to obey, listen, do what they want, aint they like robots? They need our praises, tender love and care, lots of concern and taking time to listen to them TALK! I pray that I would not make such mistake by treating them as robots but being their beloved buddy. There was one part, the boy said "Though this home is full of EveryThinG, but it's just a place for me to sleep" How devastating for a mother or a father to hear that. Or another part where another boy was crying loud "Don't hit me anymore, I'm already 15yrs old". Violent, canes, can solve everything? Can make them a better child? I turned over looking at Rick, I saw tears in his eyes! He asked me, "Why is the boy being canned in the school?" "Why is the daddy beating him?" I've full of thanksgiving to our heavenly father...I thank Him for giving me wonderful children and pray that I'll be a good mother where He'll be guiding me. I thank Him for my family, for growing up in such a good family where parents shower me with lots of love and concern that me and brother hv never gone astray.


MOTHER, FATHER, I LOVE U!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home