Friday, January 27, 2006

Precious Childhood

Today Rick's kumon class ended early, I brought them to the playground. Sitting at one corner, saw them running ard at their fullest speed, laughing happily, playing, how I wish I had a video cam to take down that precious moment! Running ard, yet remembering their mummy, kept calling "mummy, mummy" How elated I feel! Out of sudden, I don't wish they grow up so fast (though all the time I wish they faster grow up, enter pri sch), these ages are the best, 4 and 5. Innocent smiles, no stress, go kiddy and have fun with little frens... Look at the kiss when Raeann gave Rick just now
My little camera boy took a pix of me just now, seeeeee I got to take Bil's T-shirt to wear and the tummy area so tight still!


Yohooo, Gen gonna pop on 3rd Feb, she opts for epi c-sect. Wish she's in singapore, then she can go for natural! Gene, Go, Go, Go! I'll be supporting u here!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh wow! You are huge!! Still you are looking as good as ever!! Loves the picture taken of Raeann kissing kor kor ... really melts my heart. IG

12:04 AM  
Blogger Mindy said...

Sometimes I really dunno how to describe Raeann! There's another action she did which I didn't managed to take the shot down. She put her hand over Rick's shoulder so tat they can see something tog...so funny... Ya hor huge rite, wait till u see me ok!

10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home