Monday, June 12, 2006

A day in Batam...

Went Batam early morning yesterday. Oh it's my first time there. Reached back Sg abt 9.30pm. We went in a group a 39 (11 frenz and 28 of fren's family members). Yes a big group yeah... Very fun, I shd say to travel with so many people.





When i was there, looking at the houses, erm... the houses not made of bricks. Made of woods. The first thing that came to my mind is the story of 3 Little Pigs. One of the pigs, his house was made of woods. It seem like those houses can be blown away very easily. They don't hv a toilet in the house. So how they do their big and small biz?? Dig a hole outside and do it. And no electricity at all. The ground outside their houses are those muddy soil. I dunno...out of sudden I feel we are like living in heaven in Sg.

Batam is only abt 50mins away in Sg but why is is so big difference. Ask my kids whether they wanna go again...u guess wat they say lah???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home