Sunday, June 04, 2006

My past week

So what did i do the past week? Finding programmes for my children as it's June hols again. On Mon, brought them to my fren's chalet at downtown east. They had so much fun over there. I was so elated when I see how my two kids played with Yide (2yrs old). They definitely enjoy tremendously with the ball play. On Tue, went to the library. Borrowed lots of Beranstain Bears books (their favs and mummy's fave too). On Wed, brought them shopping with me. On Thur, met up Shirley and her kids to the Science Center. Spents hours and hours there, exploring lots of things but still can't finish viewing the whole place. We'll definitely go there again.

Fri? Didn't go anywhere as Rick has Kumon class. In the evening mil brought Rick out, Raeann didn't want to follow. Fri nite was a nassy nite. What happen? Raeann is lovely when she's not quarrelling with Rick and that nite since Rick was out, she was with me doing some stuff. Then I loaded up the pixs on the pc as screensaver for her to view. She was excited. But alas, irritaing sil came and disturbed her. Despite me saying one time nicely to sil not to do so, she continued. Raeann cried. Come on, I would too if I'm happily doing something and an idoit keep disturbing. She burst out loud crying and it set on my timer. I burst out too, not crying but yelling at sil!!! She got the hell of me, defintely, screaming my lungs out. Brought Raeann to the room and I went out to bark at sil even more. The whole house was shaken. She herself has a baby and "dump" it to the maid. Come on, dun come and bother my kids.

I don't mean to be nasty and bitchy. But mothers out there, if u have more than a kid, I'm SURE u can understand that what I want is PEACE! If there's no cryings, no quarrelling, no fighting at home, I'm overjoyed. When there's smiles on my kids' faces, please don't make those innocent smiles disappear.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmm..what did she do? i am baffled.

12:32 PM  
Blogger Mindy said...

ok...u know the screensaver those pixs will be there when u didn't use the pc, once u touch the mouse, the pixs will be gone. Raeann happily seeing those pixs and sil PURPOSELY shake the mouse and don't let her see. I told her nicely don't and then after a while she did it again. then i was already burning. Then the last time Raeann accidentally touched the mouse and sil laughed very loudly saying "OH OH i didn't make it, u are the one hahahahah, I'm not gonna help u...hahahah" Raeann burst out crying loh. I don't understand issit really sooo fun making kids cry????

5:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oic...she backside itchy huh? kekeke

5:41 PM  
Blogger Mindy said...

hahahaha...guess so loh....

anyway today i talked to her lah...i dun wanna be too petty or childish and we're ok now.

4:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home