Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Parents' Mtg

12.30pm this afternoon, I went to kids' school for parents' mtg. Ended an hr later. So what did the teachers said abt my 2Rs?? For Rick, his teacher said he's a very intelligent boy with initiative. He has potential and far ahead from most of his classmates. She mentioned that Rick is like a leader in class. Whatever he does, the rest will follow. Chat abt 40mins with this teacher LOL... When we were abt to end the session, she thanked me twice! I was like huh? Said "thank you" to me for wat?? I shd be the one! She said I've been teaching and taking care of Rick very well that he is such a bright boy and I've definitely make her teachings to Rick like a breeze. Aiyo, she really makes me feel so touched and feel like crying...

For Raeann, her teacher mentioned that she's a very quiet girl in class. But when comes to reading, she read the loudest and also sing the loudest. LOL... Her teacher also mentioned that Raeann is far ahead of most of her classmates.

Hey darlings, U guys make mummy so proud!

Later afternoon today, meet Kim and her 2 lovely daughters. REally have fun the later part, cos at first all kids didn't play and talk to each other but when they started playing...OH gosh...u can imagine!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home