Me, a Mother of 3!
Frens have been asking me how's life being a mother of 3 now? How am I coping? Hmmm... To be very frank, I'm very happy now! I'm coping very well. Though at times or all times, I'm very busy and tired (guess due to not enuf sleep, only 4, 5 hrs daily have been feeling giddy) but the smiles on my kids' faces really make me feel that everything I've done is worth it.
Ermmm mother of 3 or 4??? LOL, my funny mil has been wanting sil's baby to call me mummy too. Well, do hope I have more and more and more kids...but then guess I'll stop at 3. haha, it's mentally and physically tired.
These are the latest pixs of them... I think my blog is more like Rs' blog. They love taking pixs tog with their baby bro. See one of the pixs, Reyes has been lifting his head real high? He has been trying to turn, but only managed 20% of his body, hehe. He's now 7 weeks old.






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home