Good & Bad Day? .....Reyes called MA (3) MI (4)
Good?? I was dreaming...a bad dream (dreamt I was speeding and drove past red lights, police chasing after me!!!), but I still could hear Reyes making some noises. But I just couldn't get up to pick him up, maybe too tired. Then out of suddenly I heard this very loud and clear "MA MI"!!!! Immediately I opened my eyes, it was 2.35am, I was speechless. My hb who was not sleeping yet, doing his work at his notebook, turned with a shocking face and asked me "U heard what I hear???"
Oh gosh, up till today both of us still laughing abt it! "MA MI"
Bad?? Brought Raeann to this National Eye Center. Waited so long, ok a consultant checked for her and said she had perfect eyesight, the blinking may be due to sensitive eyes and those dust is making her blinked. Then a while it's up to the specialist to check, but this specialist never check, just asked me a few questions. I told her that Raeann is blinking a lot, then she said ok, asked for BRAIN ProfessoRRRR...come on, is there a need to see brain professor??? I was a little pissed. Told her to prescrible eye drops for her itchy eyes. And now Raeann doesn't blink!!!! This little ger!!! sigh over there, saw babies (less than one yr old) wearing thick specs...sigh...
Bad Bad?? Just now mil said "How u be a mother???" Reyes was sleeping and his head was not lying straight. Damn damn, how i be a mother??? I just didn't wanna be rude, then how her daughter be a mother and how HERSELF be a mother??????????????? Just Fu** I'm really very very damn pissed and mad. Didn't talk to mil already. Hate it man! I dunno how to be mother, then PLS don't come and ask me tons of questions abt sil's baby, or send him to see doctor, etc I DON'T KNOW!!!! Go and ask his mother!!!!
I think my day today gonna be bad, my mood sucks...yesterday too...pissed off with sil's maid and told her off. Then mil came home scolding all 3 maids. I'm a bitch lately, words can just come off my mouth, so Get FaR away fm me!!!!!!!!!


3 Comments:
hey mama mindy
cool down ok.. :) kc
Oh dear! Oh dear!! I have not read your blog for quite awhile and this opening page got me really shock! You are losing it! Take a step back and relax. IG
today's mood = neutral...
Still upset over her "talk fm backside comments"...anyway whole day I just keep thinking abt the good things mil had done...at least feel better...
Later going shopping, wanna buy a hi-fi set. Maybe after shopping mood will be good LOL
Post a Comment
<< Home